PM08 – Multi-Jackbolt Pretensioner (MJP)
with Mammoth™ Jackbolts
- steel property class 8 according to ISO 898-2
- operational temperature from -10 to +250 °C
Note: At high temperatures, a reduction of preload will occur
- tension at core cross section 90% RP 0.2
- standard diameters M16 … M160
- for pretensioning forces FV nom. 70 … 6230 kN
- special versions/larger dimensions on request
Mechanical Multi-Jackbolt Pretensioners (MJP) type PM08 are designed according to ISO and correspond to steel property class 8 for nuts on bolts 8.8 (specified up to M39 according to ISO). All dimensions are specified according to the same guidelines.
Mechanical Multi-Jackbolt Pretensioners (MJP) type PM08 are used for general bolting applications in all areas of industry. Due to the captive mounted Mammoth™ Jackbolts, PM08 are best suited for highly dynamic applications such as turbine runners.
The hexalobular head (Torx®) of the Jackbolts is extremely wear-resistant and safe to handle.
General mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, heavy mechanical engineering, power plants, chemical industry. Used on couplings, slewing bearings, foundations, presses, bolted split joints and many more » see Applications