PM10 – Multi-Jackbolt Pretensioners (MJP)
with Mammoth™ Jackbolts
- steel property class 10 according to ISO 898-2
- operational temperature from -50 to +250 °C Note: At high temperatures, a reduction of preload will occur
- tension at core cross section 90% RP 0.2
- standard diameters M16 ... M160
- for pretensioning forces FV nom. 95 … 7610 kN
- Special versions/larger dimensions on request
Mechanical Multi-Jackbolt Pretensioners (MJP) type PM10 are designed according to ISO and correspond to steel property class 10 for nuts on bolts 10.9 (specified up to M39 according to ISO). All dimensions are specified according to the same guidelines.
Mechanical Multi-Jackbolt Pretensioners (MJP) type PM10 are used for high strength bolting in all areas of industry. Due to the captive mounted Mammoth™ Jackbolts, PM10 are best suited for highly dynamic applications such as turbine runners.
The hexalobular head (Torx®) of the Jackbolts is extremely wear-resistant and safe to handle.
General mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, heavy mechanical engineering, power plants, chemical industry. Used on couplings, slewing bearings, presses, bolted split joints and many more » see Applications