PM12 – Multi-Jackbolt Pretensioners (MJP)
with Mammoth™ Jackbolts
- steel property class 12 according to ISO 898-2
- operational temperature from -50 to +250 °C
Note: At high temperatures, a reduction of preload will occur
- tension at core cross section 90% RP 0.2
- standard diameters M16 ... M160
- for pretensioning forces FV nom. 110 … 8300 kN » strongest standard series worldwide!
- Special versions/larger dimensions on request
Mechanical Multi-Jackbolt Pretensioners (MJP) type PM12 are designed according to ISO and correspond to steel property class 12 for nuts on bolts 12.9 (according to ISO specified up to M39). All dimensions are specified according to the same guidelines.
Mechanical Multi-Jackbolt Pretensioners (MJP) type PM12 are used for highest strengths bolting in all areas of industry. Due to the captive mounted Mammoth™ Jackbolts, PM12 are best suited for highly dynamic applications such as turbine runners.
The hexalobular head (Torx®) of the Jackbolts is extremely wear-resistant and safe to handle.
General mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, heavy mechanical engineering, power plants, chemical industry. Used on couplings, slewing bearings, presses, bolted split joints and many more » see Applications